Batterie a Super Condensatori
DOD 99% - One million cycles - Expected lifespan over 45 years - 10-year warranty - Compatible with hybrid controllers and inverters on the market Sirius, the supercapacitor energy storage system developed by Kilowatt Labs, is the first solution available on the market based on this new technology. Supercapacitors allow complete discharge depth (up to 99%), rapid charge/discharge cycles, operation at low and high temperatures without compromising battery life. The absence of electrochemical processes, typical of classic batteries, prevents supercapacitors from rapid aging. Sirius supercapacitor accumulators are able to replace current applications based on lead (AGM, GEL, free acid) or on Lithium-Ion (any type).
• High efficiency charging/discharging system (99%). Low heat dissipation, no need for cooling.
• Operating temperature: -30 °C to 85 °C without performance reduction.
• Discharge rate 99% (DOD) - The nominal capacity is guaranteed regardless of the current supplied and the outside temperature.
• Life cycles: 1 million @ DOD 99%.
• Compatible with traditional AGM battery chargers.
• 10 year or one million cycle warranty.
• BMS active included.
• Does not require special transport for dangerous goods (ADR) as for Lithium batteries.
• CE certifications: 2006/95/EC Low Voltage Directive; 2004/108/EC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive; Safety Standards EN Norms: EN60384-1:2009, EN60384-4:2007, EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN61000-3:2006+A2:2009, EN61000-3-3:2008, EN55024:1998+A2:2003, EN61000-6-1:2007, EN61000-6-2:2005, EN61000-6-3-2007, IEC60384-14:2005.
• Works with standard inverters/rectifiers/regulators used with lead or lithium ion batteries.
• Actively balanced and stable operation at all commercial voltages.
• Flat discharge curve (the discharge rate of the module is determined by the load).
• The highest speed of charge/discharge on the market.
• Durations and capacities not influenced by charge/discharge speed, or by microcycles.
• Self-discharge of 2% per month in idle mode and in suspension mode.
• Can be left inactive indefinitely without damage.
• Energy density of 70-80 Wh/kg.
• Project duration of 45 years and 1,000,000 cycles.
• No degradation of capacity and efficiency compared to the duration of the cycle.
• Wide range of operating temperatures.
• Non-toxic, without risk of thermal instability.
• Form factor similar to chemical batteries.